Cheers to Drinking Local
With recent changes to Oklahoma alcoholic beverage laws, Oklahoma c-stores are now able to sell strong beer and wine. At OnCue, we recognized an opportunity to not just stock our coolers and beer caves with standard offerings from domestic brewers, but to offer our customers one of the best selections of local craft brews around.
Today, we’ve stepped up our commitment to supporting Oklahoma’s flourishing craft beer industry by partnering with local breweries to create a brewery collaboration series available at OnCue.
Next time you swing by your nearest OnCue to pick up some cold ones, be sure to check out our local brews section and try a limited-edition craft beer, cider, or seltzer.
You will also find a wide range of wines for every palate and occasion. From sweet chardonnays and refreshing roses to robust reds and savory blends, OnCue has the perfect wine for you.
- Roughtail – Summer of 66 blonde ale
- Iron Monk – Hometown Hero lager
- Anthem Brewing – Life is a Pie-Way cider
- Skydance Brewing – OK Heritage Ale Belgian whit
- Stonecloud Brewing Company – Cue the Juice hazy IPA
- Prairie Artisan Ales – OnBlue – FreezeeCue-inspired sour ale